Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

We took the boys to the 4th of July parade this morning, stopped to see daddy after and had lunch. Just before nap I had the boys do a little decorating and of course Mommy joined in :)



I bought some pretzel rods, white dipping chocolate, and red, white, and blue sprinkles. I couldn't find any holiday sprinkles in the grocery store aisle, but they were plastered over every cake, cookie, and brownie in the bakery. I generally get my frosting from the grocery store bakery so I politely asked for some of their sprinkles. I got almost a pound of sprinkles for... $1.50!! In the grocery aisle, fully packaged, I would have paid triple that, if not more!

I melted the chocolate and set both the boys up with their own decoration station.




After I showed Jameson what to do... he grasped the concept pretty quickly.



Parker didn't hesitate to dig right in either!


Hoping all of you have a Happy and SAFE 4th of July!!




No comments:

Post a Comment