Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ending One Journey to Start Another

As many of you know I have chosen to Exclusively Pump for Jameson and as we near his First Birthday we will begin the weaning process. Its been an amazing journey of self-determination. I am elated I was able to provide him breastmilk for an entire year, though not always 100% of the time I still consider myself a success in what started out to be disappointment. I think I am most excited for the freedom that is to come.


With that said, the purpose of this blog is not to fill a void of time, but to be responsible for myself by staying active with my growing family, organize my life, learn to budget, and share those family moments that have yet to be made. What better way to express life than through writing, pictures and videos.


If you followed Little Glow Bug than you know how expressive it really is. It ended too soon because life got too busy, but now that we are finding a new groove with two crazy boys... I am hoping to keep up with myself. So, enjoy the reading and growing that is ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment